Wednesday

Kitchen Tea

My girlfriends threw me a kitchen tea!

It was so wonderful.

Think.. china teacups (enough for 22 people!), cupcakes, brownie, mini sandwiches, jam slice, tiers, pretty dresses, lovely ladies, kind words, cute wife-y games, poems, shared recipes.. and presents! Lot's of them! People were so generous I couldn't believe! I imagined Kitchen Tea parties were for bringing along one vege peeler, a set of measuring cups, or a can of cocoa... but boy oh boy were we blessed! I wish I had photos of everything. Now we have enough things to fill a kitchen! Frying pans, cupcake sets, recipe books, a handsewn peg apron, a pizza-making set, every baking utensil you could want, mini tongs, a cake slice, M&M brownie-in-a-jar (that was exciting) serving dishes, a knife block, measuring spoons and cups, muffin pan and a flan dish. And more!

I wore a cute floral dress, borrowed from Rachel. This is my attempt to photograph myself in my little bedroom.. with my camera propped up on my drawers. Yes, I used self-timer to photograph myself..
Hm.

No comments: